This policy is to inform you of the type of personal information the site collects and how it is processed and used, per US/EU Privacy Guidelines.
About Wyrick’s Taxidermy
Wyrick’s Taxidermy is located in Burlington, North Carolina. The website promotes and sells their products and provides content for informational and entertainment purposes.
Anonymous Information Collected
An IP address is an anonymous bit of data left by all site visitors (both human and bots). It is tracked by the following entities for better security, content creation, and marketing purposes.
Your browser may also send response headers with generic/anonymized information about the type of browser, computer/device, and ISP you are using, and your location by country only.
- Google Analytics– so we can discover the type of content you find most helpful and create more of it. (Note: Google does not have access to this data.)
- Facebook Pixel Tracking– so we can retarget ads to like-minded site owners on that social platform. (Not your email, just anonymous IPs)
- NameHero Hosting– kept in the server logs so the host can identify and stop bad bot attacks.
- Cloudflare– so the CDN can identify and stop bad bot attacks.
- YouTube– if you view a YouTube embedded video on the site, the IP info is sent to YouTube to record that the video has been viewed, just as it would if you had watched it directly on YouTube.
- Some forms on this site require the use of Google’s reCAPTCHA service before they can be submitted. If you consent to use Google’s reCAPTCHA service, a cookie is created that stores your consent. This cookie deletes itself after thirty days.
Transactional and On-Going Service Data
We do not collect any payments through our website.
- Data backups are provided by Amazon Web Services and BlogVault.
- Contact Forms – none of the contact form fields are held in the site’s database, including your email address. Some forms on this site require the use of Google’s reCAPTCHA service before they can be submitted. If you consent to use Google’s reCAPTCHA service, a cookie is created that stores your consent. This cookie deletes itself after thirty days
Third Party Links
We may link to helpful info and resources provided by others. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you on their site. We do not control these third-party websites and am not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, you may read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
You can disable cookies through your own browser settings. Check with the browser vendor for more information.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Wyrick’s Taxidermy makes no representation, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any privacy polices of third party entities that information is shared with.
Contact our webmaster with any concerns you may have about your information that is collected through the site.